Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Wine Cellar/Scotch Cellar

Wine/Scotch Cellar

We live on the Vineyard and so does my Father. My Father has a very nice wine cellar in his house that we share. When I say we share I mean that he lets me have a shelf. I enjoy wine but my passion tends to lean towards single malt scotch. What can I say Scotland touched my soul.



My Father and I often sit out on the patio and drink a wee dram, solve the worlds problems and come up with hair brained schemes like building a cannon. Over the years we have amassed a respectable collection of single malt whiskies. My father decided that they need to have a proper place in the cellar.  
So he built a whiskey rack to store the collection. I think that it is a rather nice addition to the wine cellar. 
But there is one little problem, it is already full. So we either have to build a second rack or start drinking... 


4 comments:

  1. Brad, I'm curious as to what country/region your vineyard is located, I can't determine that.


    thanks,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob, The vineyard is in the Central Coast of California

      Delete
  2. Thanks. Any bird hunting on your vineyard? we used to hunt a vineyard here in North Salem, NY, held pheasants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have hunted Doves a few times with limited success. I have thought about raising Pheasants to plant in the vineyard. But my Scottish Gamekeeper friend talked me out of it. He did not think that I could keep the Pheasants around. Someday I may try it.

      Delete