Saturday, November 10, 2018

Ranger Update

Polaris Ranger Storage

I am a big fan of our Polaris Ranger. I think that it is a wonderful little vehicle and has numerous uses around the Vineyard. But there are a few things that drive me a little nuts. One of them being the storage in the cab. First there are two storage shelves inside the cab. 

One on the Drivers side


And one on the Passengers side


They are essentially little shelves. It was very thoughtful of Polaris to add these molded in shelves. But, they are absolutely useless! Anything that you put on the shelf falls off when driving. 

I finally got tired of picking up my gloves, water bottle, etc. off of the floor and decided to do something about it. I did a little surfing on the inter-web and found that I could buy cargo nets from a place called Obie (https://www.organizedobie.com/Custom-Nets).

I did a little measuring, and for less than $20 I was able to get nets that go on the front of the shelves. Now I can use my in cab storage shelves without having all my stuff dumped on the floor. 

Drivers side now:


Passengers Side: 


 View of both: 


No comments:

Post a Comment