Thursday, May 24, 2018

Cartridge Collecting


Cartridge Collecting

I did not know that I was a Cartridge Box Collector. But in looking at this I think that I am.


It all started the first time I went Pistol Shooting with my Dad. I was in my 20s and just bought my first pistol. I was talking to my dad about it and he said I should get my Pistol out and go shoot with you. I had no idea that my Dad owned a pistol. He went and dug out a Smith and Wesson Model 28 in 357 Magnum and a few boxes of shells from the 60s. We went shooting and I saved the old boxes after.

Over the years I have accumulated a bunch of old boxes that were given to me, usually when someone was cleaning out their garage or I was helping clean up after a relative passed.


I guess I am a bit of a romantic and when I would see the old boxes I would set them aside. I eventually ended up with a box of them. The box grew to a larger Rubbermaid container and today I decided to pull them out. I did not realize how many I really had.



I really like to old boxes and get a kick out of them every time I see them. Anyway  I thought I would share them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment