Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Land Rover Defender

Defender 

I am a big fan of the Land Rover Defender. I have to say that I may have cried a little when I heard that they will no longer make them. I have driven them a few times in Scotland and they are too small for me, my feet get stuck in the door jamb when I try to step out, and the ride is not that great. All of the Gamekeepers that I know prefer a Toyota Hilux Pickup and they are probably right. But I absolutely love the Land Rover.

My Wife wants a Range Rover, not me, give me a 2 Door Diesel Defender and I would be a happy man. Someday I will buy one.

The sight of a Land Rover in the Highlands just makes me smile. I don't know what it is about them but like a good set of Tweeds or a Flatcap they just feel right.

Anyway, I stumbled across these pictures tonight and decided that I would add them to the Blog. A Green Defender, a Stag, and a Very Happy Yank...



No comments:

Post a Comment