Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Leatherwork Tools

Organizing my Leather Working Tools

I need to make a knife sheath for the knife that I built in a previous blog post and I decided that before I start it was time to do a little organizing of my leather working tools. I built a box to hold all my leather working tools but it has been getting a little cluttered. 

So I decided to take some of the scrap leather that I have saved from previous projects and make tool holders for some of the tools that have been floating around the leather work box. 

Specifically my punches and needles. 

Here you can see my new punch holder (with ruler attachment), and my needle holder. 

 And neatly tucked away in the box
Not too bad for a few pieces of scrap leather and an evening of stitching leather on the living room floor with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment